1、 Installation position
The hydraulic cylinder of forklift hydraulic system is generally equipped with lifting hydraulic cylinder, tilting hydraulic cylinder, steering hydraulic cylinder, etc. Therefore, as the name implies, the tilt cylinder of forklift truck is installed in the hydraulic cylinder of forklift hydraulic system. The front end of the tilt cylinder is connected with the outer gantry through the piston rod joint, and the rear end is connected with the support seat on the frame. The main parts are: piston rod, dust ring, special screw plug, YX seal ring, O-ring, guide sleeve, cylinder barrel, retaining ring, piston, expansion ring and other forklift accessories.
2、 Disassembly and inspection of main spare parts. Repair.
1. Disassembly method:
1) Remove the oil pipe joint, screw out the pin shaft screw of the tilt hydraulic cylinder, pull out the pin shaft, and take down the forklift hydraulic cylinder from the forklift.
2) Fix the tilt hydraulic cylinder on the bench vice, screw out the screw, remove the cover and remove the elastic ring.
3) Pull out the piston rod and accessories from the cylinder block through the earrings.
4) Pull out the cotter pin, screw on the nut, remove the washer, YX seal ring, backup ring, piston, guide sleeve, O-ring, etc.
5) Remove the thrust gasket, loosen the nut and screw off the earring.
2. Inspection and repair of main spare parts
1) After disassembling the tilting hydraulic cylinder, the forklift accessories should be carefully cleaned and dried.
2) Check the concentricity between the piston and the piston rod. Put the forklift piston rod on the V-shaped frame and check it with a dial indicator. If the accuracy of the forklift piston does not meet the accuracy requirements and is out of tolerance, it should be replaced.
3) Check whether the piston of forklift is bent. Check with V-frame and dial indicator, and correct and repair when bending.
4) When the surface of forklift cylinder is seriously worn or scratched, honing can be used to repair.
5) When the inner hole of the guide tube is seriously worn or scratched, it should be replaced.
6) , such as leather cup, forklift seal ring wear and fracture, should be replaced. Generally, the O-ring should be replaced after several years of use.
7) The fit clearance between the repaired cylinder barrel inner surface and forklift piston should be 0.04-0.13mm, but the clearance should not be greater than 0.25mm.
8) The clearance between the piston rod and the guide sleeve is 0.04-0.15mm. If the clearance is greater than 0.45mm, the guide sleeve should be replaced.