Is there a specified level of forklift maintenance?
In order to make the daily operation of forklift normal and reliable, we must adhere to the principle of prevention first, and make the forklift maintenance institutionalized, standardized and scientific. Therefore, the equipment management personnel should formulate the regulations for forklift maintenance, so as to carry out necessary maintenance work on the forklift regularly and regularly, so as to improve the efficiency of forklift. Specific maintenance provisions can be referred to as follows:
Forklift maintenance is divided into four categories, namely daily maintenance, first level maintenance and second level maintenance
1. Daily maintenance, after each shift.
2. First level technical maintenance: after the engine has been running for 150 hours, the internal combustion forklift with less than 150 hours of working time per year shall be maintained once a year.
3. Second level technical maintenance: after the engine has been running for 450 hours, the internal combustion forklift with less than 450 hours working time every three years shall be subject to secondary maintenance once every three years.
1、 Routine maintenance
1. Clean the dirt, dirt and dirt on the forklift truck. The key parts are: forklift and gantry slide, generator and starter, battery electrode fork post, water tank and air filter.
2. Check the fastening condition of each part, the key points are: fork support, tension screw of lifting chain, wheel screw, wheel fixing pin, brake and steering gear screw.
3. Check the reliability and flexibility of steering gear.
4. Check the leakage, focusing on: pipe joints, diesel tank, oil tank, brake pump, lifting cylinder, tilt cylinder, water tank, water pump, engine oil pan, torque converter, transmission, drive axle, main reducer, hydraulic steering gear and steering cylinder.
5. Inspection of tire pressure: the deficiency shall be added to the specified value to confirm that there is no air leakage. Check the ground and side of the tire for damage and rim deformation.
6. Inspection of brake fluid and water volume: check whether the brake fluid is within the scale range, and check whether air is mixed into the brake pipeline. When adding brake fluid, prevent dust and water from mixing. When adding water to the forklift tank, clean tap water should be used. If antifreeze is used, the same antifreeze should be added. When the water temperature is higher than 70 ℃, do not open the water tank cover. When opening the cover, pad a piece of thin cloth and do not screw the water tank cover with gloves.
7. Inspection of engine oil quantity, hydraulic oil and electrolyte: first pull out the oil gauge, wipe the ruler head, then insert it, and then pull it out to check whether the oil level is between the two scale marks. The oil level in the working oil tank should be between two scale marks; if the oil is too small, air will be mixed into the pipeline, and too much will overflow from the cover plate. The battery electrolyte should also be between the upper and lower scale lines. If it is insufficient, distilled water should be added to the top line.
8. Brake pedal, inching pedal, clutch pedal, hand brake inspection: step on each pedal, check whether there is abnormal sluggish or jamming. The force of hand brake handle should be less than 300N to confirm that the hand brake is safe and reliable.
9. Inspection of belt, horn, light, instrument, etc.: check whether the belt tightness meets the requirements, if there is no adjustment allowance or if there is crack, it must be replaced; the horn, light and instrument shall be normal and effective.
10. Drain the oil filter deposit.
Forklift accessories wholesale, recommended Donghua forklift